Rehearsal Dinner Invitations
A rehearsal dinner and welcome party are the Champagne popping kick-off of your wedding weekend.
Our custom rehearsal dinner invitations get your celebrations started!
Have fun with a handsome rehearsal dinner invitation that brings in the groom’s style and hobbies – sailing? skiing? fishing? golf? – let us showcase your personality on our beautiful papers.
Your rehearsal dinner invitations set can be:
- Engraved, letterpress, or flat printed for full-color photo reproduction
- Classic, thick, or extra thick papers
- Classic fonts and/or hand-lettering
- Monograms, renderings, or destination artwork
- PMS ink color matching
- Hand-painted bevels, edges, or borders
- Round corners or unique die-cuts
- Patterned or solid colored envelope linings
- Laser-cut invitation sleeves or folders
- Personalized paper bands or ribbons
- Hand-calligraphy of your envelopes
- Vintage or curated stamps
- Fully designed, assembled, and mailed for you
Your set includes many or all of these parts:
- Rehearsal dinner invitation sets (possible reply cards and envelopes)
- Welcome party invitations or inserts
- White glove assembly, curated postage, calligraphy-addressed envelopes, and hand-canceled mailing services
- Escort cards, table numbers, menus and place cards
- Cocktail napkins, guest towels, cups, coasters, and stir sticks
For 100 sets, pricing starts at $12 per set for Flat printing, $17 per set for Engraving or Letterpress.
Full suites (from invitations to cocktail napkins) for seated dinner events typically range between $35 to $150 per guest or more.