Your time is valuable. Your travel schedule is ever-changing. The notion of waiting in line at the post office sends shivers down your spine.
Let Dulles Designs handle the (tedious) tasks required to assemble, address, stuff, stamp, and hand-cancel your most important invitations and announcements.
All services are handled personally by Dulles Designs – no interns, subcontractors, or foreign facilities – and most are complimentary with your fully custom printed orders.
Our services include:
- Research and drafting of invitation wording, ceremony programs, and dinner menus
- Iron-clad guest list confidentiality and privacy
- Guest list reviewing for etiquette, salutation, and addressing inconsistencies
- Guest list editing and formatting for calligraphy
- Checking of calligraphy-addressed envelopes for guest list accuracy
- Receiving of replies by mail or via dedicated email address
- Assembly of invitation sets with single or double envelopes
- Tying of ribbons and adhering of labels
- Adhering of 1-2-3 stamps, perfectly straight
- Sealing of gummed envelopes
- Hand-canceled mailing
- Curating and assembly of welcome gift bags
- Hand-delivery of welcome gift bags
- On site placement of escort cards, table numbers, menus, place cards, and other custom pieces by Emilie the day of your wedding, event, or party (travel costs extra)
- Secure FedEx delivery of samples and completed orders
- Proper storage of engraving dies in a secure location for easy reorders
Dulles Designs welcomes additional service requests and will quote them on an event-by-event basis accordingly.
It is easy to place a Dulles Designs order from anywhere:
1) You email or text your artwork, photos, family crest, and wording ideas to us
2) We share a quote, Emilie emails 3-4 custom designs, we tweak as needed, then go to print
3) In 2-3-4 weeks, we FedEx your bespoke stationery order anywhere in the world
Want Emilie to email you? Simply click here