Dulles Designs has 29 years of experience in traditional etiquette and contemporary protocol.
Etiquette is the tool to ensure you avoid a “faux pas” which could be damaging to your reputation or career.
Emilie’s goal is to assist in making your social and professional interactions more gracious and successful.
You can rely on Emilie’s polished knowledge of etiquette to help you navigate delicate personal, professional, and public communications.
Etiquette in action:
- How to word your invitations given hosting and family dynamics
- The proper formatting of your guest list with salutations (she’s a doctor and he’s not?)
- Protocol for addressing domestic and international dignitaries
- Recommended mailing timeline of invitations based on your guest list
- Recommended reply by date based on your event logistics
- Wording of ceremony programs, especially for multi-faith or multi-cultural weddings
- Classic fonts and ink colors for traditional stationery
- Formal seated dinner table arrangements
Etiquette recommendations are complimentary with any Dulles Designs order or journalistic article interview.
It is easy to place a Dulles Designs order from anywhere:
1) You email or text your artwork, photos, family crest, and wording ideas to us
2) We share a quote, Emilie emails 3-4 custom designs, we tweak as needed, then go to print
3) In 2-3-4 weeks, we FedEx your bespoke stationery order anywhere in the world
Want Emilie to email you? Simply click here