No products in the cart.
Join The Dulles Stationery Club
Dulles Stationery Club Members love bespoke artwork, curated papers, superior printing, and pre-event consulting. Club Members enjoy the peace-of-mind of entrusting the creative design, print production, and delivery logistics of their bespoke stationery projects to Emilie Dulles for impeccable handling, season after season, year after year.
Once you are a Dulles Stationery Club Member, you have access to an expert stationer, private office printer, social secretary, and event stylist all rolled into one. Akin to working with an interior decorator or custom tailor, outstanding invitations, stationery, and branded materials are the result of a yearly Dulles Stationery Club membership and loyal working relationship.
By tapping into Emilie Dulles’ polished style and expertise, you are sure to be prepared for and delight in every social interaction and business presentation.
As a member:
- You have immediate access to over 25 years of Dulles stationery and event expertise, including answers to your etiquette, wording, color, and logistics questions.
- You are directly connected to Emilie Dulles via email, text, and phone from anywhere, with no automated customer service centers or interns –– ever.
- Your art, graphics, engraving dies, and order details are securely archived and easily accessible for future orders.
- You are invited to (or can host) exclusive Dulles Designs trunk shows seasonally.
- You have access to unbiased pre-event consultations and planning advice –– unlike some event planners, we don’t accept kickbacks from event venues and vendors.
- You receive custom quotes and curated samples via email or FedEx.
- Your annual membership fee of $125 is also applied 100% to your orders.
MORE PERKS OF BEING A DULLES STATIONERY CLUB MEMBERSHIP
- Emilie Dulles takes the time to get to know you and your lifestyle preferences, color palettes, and guest list parameters upfront.
- Club Members are assured that their guest lists –– personal and professional –– remain absolutely private and secure – no foreign outsourcing or eyeballs, ever.
- You receive bespoke artwork and complimentary digital design proofs with curated fonts and custom motifs.
- Dulles stationery projects are devoid of self-promotion. There are no logos or website ads printed on the reverse side of your purchased printed items.
HOW TO BECOME A DULLES STATIONERY CLUB MEMBER
- Read and understand each section of this entire website, please.
- Register honestly using actual names and contact information, please.
- Answer a few social, fashion, schedule, and color questions to help Emilie envision, design, and curate the right stationery for your lifestyle.
- Be accessible via phone, e-mail, or text during the design & approval process of each order, please.
- Remit an annual membership fee of $125, which is credited 100% towards your orders, and never expires.
Welcome to the Dulles Stationery Club
- Dulles Stationery Club
- Exclusive Annual Membership
- The Dulles Stationery Club membership can be gifted and the annual fee is applied in full to your first order.
WHAT DO OUR CLUB MEMBERS APPRECIATE?
Dulles Stationery Club Members greatly appreciate that the perfect cocktail party, announcement, seated dinner invitation, or seasonal estate suite can be designed, printed, delivered –– or calligraphy addressed and mailed –– for them, wherever they are in the world.
Club Members know that “ you get what you pay for” and, instead of going DIY, they choose to focus their time and resources on their family, their events, their passions in life, and their careers. Club Members do NOT wish to D.I.Y. print on flimsy paper, shop online for hours, or assemble and mail dozens or hundreds of invitations themselves.
For life’s most meaningful events and critical mailings, Club Members turn to Dulles Designs to communicate their sense of style for them, impeccably year after year.
WHY JOIN THE DULLES STATIONERY CLUB?
1) IMPECCABLE STYLE EXPERTISE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Special events, milestones, and celebrations are what life is all about. These affairs require considerable planning.
Club Membership enables an ongoing, private event consultation relationship with Emilie Dulles, one that grows and matures from event to event, season to season, and year to year as your life’s celebration and communication needs evolve.
What makes Dulles Designs different from other printeries is the built-in social secretary, style expertise, and white glove mailing services that are all rolled into one trusted relationship.
A Princeton University graduate and multi-lingual, Emilie Dulles has over 25 years of event style and stationery design experience.
2) TRANSFORMING PASSIONS INTO BESPOKE STATIONERY
Dulles Stationery Club Members typically have a favorite estate, yacht, horse, dog, sporting hobby, or lifestyle passion. Emilie Dulles translates those passions into bespoke designs that uniquely reflect the aesthetic of each Club Member.
Custom stationery is perhaps the most elegant way to share who you are, and what you are most passionate about in life, via stylish, hand-made, and privately produced printing projects.
3) STRICT GUEST LIST MANAGEMENT PRIVACY and WHITE GLOVE MAILING SERVICES
Keeping your guest lists private, safe, and spell checked is one of our core Dulles Stationery Club values. Year after year, Club Members are assured that their personal and professional guest lists remain absolutely private and for Emilie’s eyes only. We have no interns nor do we upload your guest lists to a random website half way around the world.
Emilie Dulles has handled the guest lists of leaders of global industry, professional athletes, fortune 500 CEOs, elected officials and diplomats, New York Times best-selling authors, and socially prominent families for over 25 years.
WHAT CURRENT MEMBERS HAVE TO SAY:
The stationery arrived today. As always with the Dulles company, all is in tip-top shape. I could not have duplicated the paper, type, styles, fonts, etc., etc. from any other company. It is always a pleasure knowing you and doing business with you.
Robert – Charleston, SC / THE GENTLEMAN
The invitations came today, and they are GORGEOUS! That paper is everything! My fiance loves it because it reminds him of the business card scene from American Psycho (paper = status). The color combo is beautiful, and the calligraphy is perfect! I cannot wait to send them out! Thanks for everything, Emilie! It was such a smooth process. Let me know next time you are in Charleston, and we can get together for a cocktail. XO.
Drayton – Charleston, SC / THE WEDDING SUITE
My daughter-in-law’s gorgeous stationery arrived today along with your sweet note!
I love how the stationery turned out and am so excited to give it to her on Christmas Day! Thank you so much and Merry Christmas!
Brenda – Aiken, SC / THE GRANDE DAME
I just wanted to let you know how beautiful the wedding and rehearsal dinner invitations are, you are so talented! Thank you Emilie for helping make our invitations as special as our day!
Whitney – Columbia, SC / THE REHEARSAL DINNER
I had to email you because I have received about 20 texts, calls and emails from girl friends raving about the invitations and your website. I just had to tell you that because it is such a compliment to you and your gorgeous work! Thank you again Emilie!
Gabby – NYC / THE WEDDING SUITE
Thanks so much for everything. You do amazing things. The invitation is a work of art.
Alex ~ Charleston, SC / THE INVITATION SUITE